Which payment methods do you accept?
We offer Credit Card & Debit Card, PayPal and many local payment per different countries. For detailed information on payment method, please check Payment Method. We are into adding more payment options later on for your convenience.
Can I pay with other currency than US$?
Absolutely! With 31 currencies to choose from, we are certain that you´ll be able to find your CURRENCY located on top of our webpage. These currencies are up-to-date based on the International Currency Market.
Is it safe to make orders on the web?
Yes, the transmitted data is encrypted by SSL. Only after the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged. Otherwise the payment will be cancelled.
How can I pay if I do not have credit card?
We are sorry to hear that you have had an issue about payment method. If you don’t have a credit or debit card, we suggest you use PayPal to complete your payment because PayPal is very fast and it can ensure the safety of your money. If you have a PayPal account, please choose PayPal to complete your payment. If you don’t have a PayPal account, please go to this link to register one first. Then you can pay with PayPal on our website. Here is the guidance:
1) Please click this link to the website of PayPal : https://www.paypal.com
2) Click the “sign up now”
3) On the next page, click “Create Individual Account”
4) Fill the detailed information and then click “sign up now”
After you register paypal account. You can deposit your money to firstname.lastname@example.org and then send your proof of payment showing us that your money had been deducted,we will check with our accountant to verify that.
How can I pay if I do not have a PayPal account?
If you don’t have a Paypal account, surely you can use your credit/debit cards to complete your payment. Please be assured that we do not collect nor save your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions in our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for more information.
Can I buy and pay in installment?
We are sorry but currently payment by installment is not available on our website. However, we currently have a big promotion on our products, so it is a great time to purchase whilst the prices are even more competitive! Enjoy the sale while it is on.
Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available?
We currently only support Cash on Delivery to Saudi Arabia,Kuwait and Jordan,but we believe more countries will be added to the lists in the future.
How to pay by boleto?
*The Boleto is generated after you choose Boleto payment method and fill in requested information.
To finish your payment correctly, please follow the instructions as in the reference: https://static.livechatinc.com/5728061/OX7PVKCJSQ/de0e6ed6088a4926ccd580b622320b7a/instruções-boletoFD.gif
*Please make sure that you have finished the whole process to generate Boleto. The Boleto is generated after you choose Boleto payment method and fill in requested information.
My payment won’t go through!
If you’re having some trouble with payment, we do have some tips that usually will work:
I failed to pay with my Credit or debit card?
- Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address.
- Make sure you have enough credit or account balance.
- Check whether your card Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low.
- Try refreshing the page, or logging completely out and then logging back in.
- Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
- If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank.
As default in all Credit Card banks, part of their security, they block international transactions/payment. Unless the card holder will request to unblock their secured method.
- You can also pay through PayPal with your Credit or debit card as “a guest” it is very safe and easy.
- Try using a different card.
- Try using PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
I failed to pay with paypal?
- According to our experience, PayPal may have the transaction limit. Please check that with PayPal.
- According to PayPal rules, the shipping address and the billing address need to be in the same country, otherwise the payment will not be allowed.
If so, please fill in the shipping address the same as the billing address when you place the order and send an email to email@example.com to tell us the correct shipping address. We will change this for you.
- If above is not working, we highly suggest you try with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), and Debit Card.